Sunday, July 1, 2012

Testing.......

I have decided I should probably do some more frequent posts so that by the time we go I actually know what I am doing! I have spent most of my weekend sorting out the gift bags for the girls! Want to know what's in them? Tough if you are one of the girls you will find out at the airports dn if not you will just have to wait for someone to blog about the contents! Preparations are underway for our 4th of July party next weekend. I know that this trip isn't over yet (in fact it hasn't started yet!) but discussions are already underway for the next one in 2016! It's not too late to attend the launch next Saturday.....you just need to be a girl and at least twenty in 2016......there is no upper age limit! That's it for today...enough practice on this stupid iPad! Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment