Thursday, September 13, 2012

almost there!

Just four more sleeps!  I'm packed but still have heaps to do.  Nett, Annette and Lisa are already over there and Marg arrived in Sydney today.  It's amazing how quickly the time has come around, it seems like it was just two years ago when we decided to go.

I'm suffering some Mum guilt from deserting my family but they don't seem to mind......as long as I remember their shopping lists!

All the girls have finished work now so the last few days will probably drag on.  Did you know you can fill hours just browsing the Qantas site planning what movies ou may watch on the plane?

Well it's a short update but it will just have to do.....next post I will be at the airport!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great flight ladies! Can't wait to see the updates from Vegas!

    ReplyDelete